As a Valentine’s Day gift to the world, Victoria’s Secret launched today their “Love Cloud Collection” campaign. This one is an exciting yet emotional one, where the brand opens up completely to inclusivity in their promotions.
They chose 18 women as different as they can be, yet proven that nothing can stop a woman from being a Victoria’s Secret angel. One of them is the Puerto Rican model Sofia Jirau, who is the first model with Down Syndrome to participate in Victoria’s Secret campaign.
- Adut Akech, Model
- Celilo Miles, Nez Perce Tribe, Wildland Firefighter
- Devyn Garcia, Model
- Gia Kelsey, Design Consultant & Model
- Hailey Bieber, Model
- Imaan Hamman, Model
- Jailyn TK, Set Medic & Pilates Professional
- Jill Kortleve, Model
- Maryanne Elizabeth, Multidisciplinary Creative/Artist
- Miriam Blanco, Actor/Model
- Paloma Elsesser, Model
- Sabina Karlsson, Model
- Shalom Harlow, Model
- Sofia Jirau, Model
- Sylvia Buckler, Mom/Accessory Designer
- Taylor Hill, Model
- Valentina Sampaio, Model
- Yacine Ndaw, Production Coordinator
The brand gave them all the new Cloud collection to wear, one that promises to be the softest, and most comfortable collection you’ve ever worn. Featuring a cloud-like pad, the softest fabric, a smoothing back and sides, fully adjustable straps, and our signature gold V-hardware. Launching February 17th in six classic frames, you’ll wonder how you ever got dressed without it.