By: Raquel Ortiz Burgos
Lacking of a morning beauty routine? Having trouble with the order of the product applications? We have prepared a guide to give you the correct order to apply them.
- Cleanser: It is used to clean your skin from dirt and grease.
- Serum/ Treatment: This treatment helps your moisturizer, rejuvenate and lift up your face.
- Moisturizer: It restores dry skin by hydrating it.
- Primer: Helps your make-up last longer.
- Foundation: Covers flaws and gives you an uniform colour to your complexion.
- Concealer: Is used to mask dark circles, age spots, large pores, and small blemishes.
- Powder: Creates a flawless ‘soft focus’ effect to the skin.
- Bronzer: Applied to the skin to simulate a sun tan.
- Blush: It emphasizes the cheekbones.
- Highlight: Creates dimension and adds a shimmery glow to any makeup look.