By: Raquel Marie Ortiz Burgos
Want to get rid of the dark circles? Here we will be giving you tips to treat them naturally.
Dark circles are common in all age groups. The major factor that provoque them are hectic work, college schedule, inadequate sleep, diet, smoking, and drinking. In other cases some inherit the problem of dark circles.
Some of the natural treatments are:
Provides an instant cooling effect. This works as an astringent and lighten the dark areas.
- With a small cucumber extract the juice.
- Dip cotton balls in the juice and apply under your eyes.
- Let skin absorbed the juice.
- Keep a thin slides of cucumber over your eyes.
Is known to reduce dark spots, tan and pigmentation. It also reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- Extract the juice of a raw potato.
- Dip the cotton balls and apply under your eyes.
- Keep a tin slides of potato over your eyes.
Contain an anti-oxidant and help skin lighten, keeps wrinkles away.
- Make a paste tomato
- Add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and mix well
- Apply under your eyes and keep for 15 minutes.
It instantly reduce puffiness and provides a relaxing effect.
- Take 2-3 ice cubes and wrap it up in soft cloth
- Keep in your eyes until it melts completely
Green Tea Bags
Is rich in anti-oxidants, help skin lightening and reduce wrinkles.
- Boil tea bags in a half a cup of water
- Keep tea bags over your eyes for 15 minutes