Advertising & Sponsorship sales representative
Remote – positions in Puerto Rico and Miami, FL
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Good writing and communication skills
- Prior income of at least 90% of 60k per year in sales (preferred)
F + M Media Group is looking for advertising and sponsorship sales representative to grow with us at digital the magazine Traffic Chic.
Since 2012 TRAFFIC CHIC began its mission of transforming the way fashion was reported, being the first completely digital fashion media in Puerto Rico.
TRAFFIC CHIC is the authority in runway, fashion, beauty and chic lifestyle in Latin America thanks to its unique point of view and exclusive content.
With a global audience, the digital magazine can be translated to 19 languages. A strong YouTube community of +150k subscribers and +82M views takes the exclusive content to a hole new level. TRAFFIC CHIC’s a multi-platform media with annually new special projects to expand the content and reach through the world.
We are looking for our advertising and sponsorship sales representative to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account sales within an assigned territory and/or market segment. Income potential is unlimited. 100% commission based.
- Direct, in-person, B2B sales,
- Relationship-based approach, being articulate and professional in both communication and appearance.
- Sales and account management for advertising and event sponsorships, working with clients to generate effective advertising campaigns for TRAFFIC CHIC.
- Be a representative in the community for TRAFFIC CHIC networking and building relationships with local business leaders and organizations.
- Building a personal book of business by attracting new advertisers through prospecting, appointment setting and face to face or digital presentations.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential customers value to the organization.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by acting as the liaison between advertisers and our graphic design staff on matters such as ad design, ad updates, advertiser web ads and any new services which may be developed, by assisting them in selecting the services best suited to their needs and expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers. Once sales are made, complete and execute contracts and pay with clients.
- Effectively organize and document sales pipeline as design by the organization’s process.
- Update leads and sales progress and report progress weekly basis to publisher.
- Attendance at weekly staff meeting and weekly sales meetings either in person or on zoom.
- Attend and complete sales training provided by the organization.
- Comply with the organization’s contractors code of ethics.
Are you a self-starter? Are you comfortable chasing down leads in a competitive environment? Do you have a solid work and professional ethic? Have you sold print and digital media ads and sponsorships in the past and have had prior success in advertising sales?
If this sounds like you, send us your resume, cover letter and 3 references to email@example.com
Remote & On-site internships
All year round we host internships for SPRING, SUMMER, and FALL semester.
**COLLEGE INTERNSHIP CLASS / CREDITS REQUIRED***
SEND US YOUR RESUME, WHY YOU WANT TO INTERN WITH US TO OUR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org